Burak Gundogdu has decided to sell some of his equipment. You can contact us if you are interested;
Ibanez s470dx Korea + Ibanez Hardcase 250$ + Shipping
This is one of my first guitars. I bought it from Zuhal Muzik, Ibanez Turkish Distributor in Istanbul on 2002. All in good condition, body paint is worn out a little bit so I put Kirk Hammett sticker. Only one problem that I lost my tremolo arm. I will ship it worldwide with original Ibanez hardcase.
Bone-crushing tone, head-turning looks!
Flashy metallic finishes adorn this axe. Includes all the standard S Series components. Maple Wizard II neck, mahogany body, 22 jumbo frets, bound rosewood fretboard, ZR tremolo, H/S/H Powersound pickup set, and a special S inlay pattern on the bound fingerboard.
- Maple Wizard II neck
- Mahogany body
- 22 jumbo frets
- Bound rosewood fingerboard
- ZR tremolo
- H/S/H Powersound pickup configuration
ESP Explorer Custom – ESP EXP + Original ESP hardcase (SOLD)
This is my first Esp explorer guitar. I love her so much but I need to let her go for some other reasons. In perfect condition, olympic white color and if I am not mistaken, it is extremely unique. I bought her on 2006 from eBay. I used it on couple Lostpray rehearsals. A few years ago I have painted the fingerboard myself and put man to wolf stickers on it. You can take it out easily if you don’t want them anymore. I ship worldwide and comes with Esp custom hard case. I don’t know the right price, I would like to hear what you are willing to offer.
– year and place of productions: from 1994 to 1999 (2003 in Japan) , Japan – Production release
– shape: same as MX-250
– construction: bolt-on (4 screw)
– neck: maple
– body: mahogany
– fingerboard: rosewood 22 frets XJ with pearl dot inlays, 24.75″ scale (628mm)
– electronics: active EMG 81 (bridge) / 81 (neck), 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 1 Toggle 3 way switch
– hardware: all black hardware, Gotoh tuners, ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar (with neck angled respect the body) or floyd rose bridge (with neck straight to the body)
– logos and serials:
– front of headstock: “ESP Custom” light grey/gold glittered logo for black guitars, black/gold glittered for white guitars;
– back of headstock: “ESP Custom Guitars” circle logo glittered white for black model, black for white model;
– 5 digit serial number punched on the neck plate in the back of the guitar;
– The date of manufacture is write on pencil on the body of the guitar where is joined to the neck…(you have to unscrew the neck).
ESP Eclipse II Fr + Original ESP hardcase
This is the guitar that I used on LostPray’s first album recordings. Mint condition, still looks great. I bought it new, from eBay on 2013. I will ship worldwide with Original Esp Eclipse Hard case and Paperwork. I will give it to the right price. Let me hear your offers.
This is an ESP Eclipse II standard, which features a double locking Floyd Rose Tremolo installed as well as pair of EMG humbuckers for some great lead tones, and dive bombs that will stay in tune no matter what you throw at it.
24.75″ scale length
Thick u neck contour
22 XJ frets
Emg 80 bridge humbucker
Emg 60 neck humbucker
Floyd Rose original bridge
Black nickel hardware
Let me know your offer. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!
Thanks to HEAVY METAL T-SHIRTS for sharing the news in their own platform as well.